So you have been unable to see your therapist, what now? While in a perfect world we would all have a simple and unlimited access to our preferred mental health services, sometimes things get in the way. However, this doesn’t mean you can’t continue to take care of your mental health.
With the constant innovations of technology, there are plenty of helpful options out there. Below we’ve rounded up a few ideas to get you started. If you have any questions you’d like to specifically ask us, click here.
Reboot Your Mental Health With These Amazing Resources
- Try using a meditation app to regulate your breathing during times of intense stress and anxiety. The app Headspace offers many different forms of meditation practices that you can take part in.
- Find a forum to chat with others in similar situations. If you have depression, social anxiety, or even a disease that affects your mental health, there are others out there that can share in your experiences.
- If you can’t talk to your actual regular therapist, there are many options for you available online where you can chat with an experienced professional. There is an app called talk space where you will have 24/7 access to messaging your individual therapist.
- Utilize an online fitness platform to get in exercise and provide your body with extra endorphins. While some workout classes are free, like those on Youtube, there are other great options like Obe Fitness and Openfit.
- If you can’t see your therapist face to face, many are offering online sessions during this time if you will only work with a particular professional. This is a great way to continue to work on your mental health with someone who you already trust.
Schedule Your Next Appointment With The Reboot Team Today
Here at Reboot, we want to make sure that your mental health is always a priority. Our team of dedicated staff are here to help you take your life back. We can help you with a multitude of conditions and treatment options.
You can check out our client testimonials here.